14 Oct Choose the right SEO Services and feel great about it
Choose the right SEO Services and feel great about it
Does SEO even work? Is it worth it?
Do you have a website? But not having the traffic that you want.
How easy is finding you online?
When you go for searching a product or services online, 72% of users click on the 1st 3 results and 82% of users do not go beyond the 2nd page. If you are not showing up within these, you are not getting the results you could show. Choosing the right SEO services in Kolkata can change that. They generate incredible results for their clients from small business to big organizations with SEO, while you get more traffic to your website, increased sales, targeted traffic, and much more. So, choosing the right SEO services in Kolkata gets your business in front of your customers.
Does your lack of SEO knowledge scare you? Are you going to get services you don’t necessarily need? It’s important to have some basic understanding of SEO but you don’t have to be an expert.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The process of getting free, organic traffic from the natural search results on search engines is known as SEO.
SEO is the key to take your business to incredibly amazing heights. However, SEO can be an area with explosive mine if you do not pick the right SEO agency in Kolkata.
Why choose SEO? That is because the right SEO agency can help you in the following ways:
- Website ranking, prominently on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs)
- Getting targeted traffic to your website
- Building a website design that converts into new customers, clients, or patients into your business.
- Offer more visibility to your website
- Ensuring more number of visitors and proper business leads
When you are searching for a Search Engine Optimization company to get more business on the internet, here’s what you should look for:
- What metrics do you use to measure success? The way the best SEO service provider measure success is the quality of traffic that gets to your website that is to attract organic traffic and the action they take on the page. So actually the SEOs focus on your goals on the website.
- They make sure what is best and most wanted for you. Because they don’t just want to have any traffic to your website, they want to have qualified leads on your site
- Find out the ranking of the SEO company website on the SERPs.
- If the SEO Company in Kolkata you are searching for, can’t get its site to rank higher on the SERPs, then how will it help yours?
- Years of experience – Leads to getting better expertise and navigating the challenges of SEO.
- The number of Social Media Followers – can be a reflection of the credibility of the company.
- Client Portfolios – The range of clients in various industries can highlight the quality and trustworthiness of the company.
- Their SEO business ideas for you – If they are doing proper keyword phrase research, make sure they have tools so that they can compare the things that are fundamentally the same. This is done to see what your website with all the variables it has can be put against other websites that are also bidding for those same keywords. This is done in order to find out roughly how much time it’s going to take you to get a good position in Google.
However, when you have shortlisted 2-3 SEO service providers in Kolkata, after looking into the above points. You should then look into the below SEO services which the company you selected is providing:
SEO Audit –The most important service by your selected SEO service in Kolkata should provide is to feature a website Audit.
- With an SEO site audit, your SEO provider takes an in-depth look at the current position of your website as to why your site is not getting enough traffic or why your sales are not improving. Even if you don’t have a perfect SEO strategy in place, the company you selected will evaluate your website from an SEO’s point of view, looking at where it has got issues, where it needs to be repaired and can improve to speed up your page’s search engine performance.
- If website audit service is not present it can also suggest that your service provider doesn’t plan to create a perfect SEO strategy for your business.
- The best strategies come to smart fitted to your business, your branding, and your audiences.
- Content marketing – is everything. They distribute content about the agency to attract more target audiences online about their services. With this type of marketing creating and sharing of their business materials such as blogs, videos, social media posts, the SEO service providers don’t particularly promote a brand but it focuses on stimulating interest in its products and services.
- Press releases–Distribution of writings about products or services of the company and submitting it to the Press Release site refers to PR release. It is an off-page SEO strategy the helps promoting your events, products, or services on the internet to improve the SEO of your website.
- Blog/articles – The service providers should do blog post optimization for you by doing research, utilizing keywords through posts, optimizing images, referring others with the link, giving readers the opportunity to subscribe to your blogs, using social media to broaden the reach of your blog posts.
- Social Media Marketing or Social Media Integration – Social media gives brand awareness and customer loyalty. Embedding videos from YouTube or using hashtags and Twitter handles to your website design or maybe with a pop-up and creating a timeline telling your brand’s story to the customer and the mission it’s going to serve them is now trending. The latest trends need to be updated in your website design template itself so that you are not left behind in any aspect by the SEO service provider you choose.
- On-page Optimization–It can also be called as on-page SEO. This includes the measures that can be taken directly while creating a website so that its position in the search rankings improves like optimizing the content in your website or improving meta-tags etc.
- Off-page Optimization – – It can also be called as off-page SEO. This includes the measures that can be taken indirectly while creating a website so that its position in the search rankings improves like optimizing backlink building for your website or social media optimization (SMO) or through Local SEO.
- Competitors Analysis–This is done by the company which includes researching links, keywords, contents, and more from your SEO competitor so that they can hack the most important elements of the strategies and tactics they use and put into your strategy.
- Website Analysis–and on-page optimization process includes a report that shows how you can improve your website rankings. It basically checks for plagiarized content, inbound links to your website and URL structure. These are done by SEO tools.
After the final shortlisting of the right SEO Company, ask your future SEO service provider some simple questions:
- The current SEO tactics of the company and whether they strictly follow search engine guidelines.
- Some of the clients win they can share
- The communication level of the company should be good and comforting. It helps as you need to deal with the company on a long-term basis.
- Team Strength – The SEO Company you are choosing, should have a team that has a good number of Digital marketers, Content writers, designers, and video animators.
- Sample reports – Ask the company, to share a few case studies or references to gauge its performance.
- If they have any experience in your industry and by what time they expect to see results after implementing SEO.
- If they are having any specific marketing specialties.
- Quality of blogs – The quality of blogs on the company’s site would reflect its expertise in the domain.
- Cost – it’s important to find a balance between the quality of work and the cost of long-term SEO work. It’s never possible that low cost and good quality service would go together.
- How long have they been in business?
Howsoever, before choosing the right SEO services in Kolkata, you should know when do you need an SEO company?
According to Google, “if you are thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better.”
- Before a new website launch or re-design
- After a sudden loss in rankings due to an algorithm change
- When you’re ready to branch out into new online marketing channels
- When your traffic has remained stagnant for an extended period
- When you are launching a new product or services
- When new competition has impacted your rankings and traffic
The importance of choosing a good SEO company to work on your website, to work on your digital marketing in Kolkata. If you work with someone who doesn’t really know what they are doing and understand the implications of the work they are applying to a site, you can do more harm than good and in the long run, fixing that work will cost you more than actually choosing the company in the first place that can deliver correct results or correct strategy.